CvE Top 25 Poll: 2/12 Villanova Falters, Cincinnati Rises, Poor Purdue
This. Is. CvE’s. Top. 25. Poll.
No research went into this poll. However it is more accurate than anything Seth Davis has put out in the last 3 years. Jon Rothestein has a movie reference for how great this poll his. Two Ice Mountain waters were consumed in the making of this poll including two Nature Valley peanut bars. Shoutout me for having a strong immune system and not being allergic to Jimmy Carter’s favortie crop.
Here’s the poll:
- Michigan State – By default, they also beat Purdue. Don’t forget Tom Izzo allegedly covered up sexual assaults.
- Villanova – Lost to St. John’s at home but Pat Brennan said this is the best Big East since ’85
- Xavier – A 25 point loss to Villanova makes it impossible to put them ahead of Nova
- Cincinnati – While probably better than Xavier at the moment, we’ll still honor the head to head like we did above
- Virginia – A one point loss to VaTech sucks but whatever. Still has great defense.
- Texas Tech – Know absolutely nothing about them but they live in Lubbock so poor them.
- Gonzaga – Beat St. Mary’s the only other good team in the WCC so good for them?
- Ohio State – Also beat Purdue so welcome to the Top 10.
- Purdue – Got beat up but they’re still a top 10 team
- Rhode Island – really hate their head coaches face
- Duke – Some white dad is mad they’re outside the Top 10
- Clemson – They got held to 36 by Virginia earlier this year but they can be 12, sure.
- Wichita State – Cincinnati v. Wichita is coming up this weekend.
- Auburn – We need to stop acting like the SEC is good
- St. Mary’s – A loss to Gonzaga at home stinks but they’re still alive.
- Kansas – This Kansas team stinks. Remember they only have 1 National Title in the last 30 years despite being “Kansas”
- Arizona – Much like the tea they’re overrated.
- North Carolina – They beat Duke that one time so there’s that.
- VaTech – Wins over Virginia and North Carolina are pretty decent.
- West Virginia- Press Virginia gave up 88 at home. But Bob Huggins though… *eye roll emoji*
- Tennessee – Got smoked liked some back woods hash by Alabama
- Nevada – Good for them. Absoltuely no clue how they’ve done but good for them
- Alabama- Most dangerous team in the SEC no one pays attention to
- Houston- Cougs are playing strong. Cincinnati comes to town on Thursday
- Middle Tennessee State- Enough with Oklahoma and other underachievers. MTSU.
Tweet your death threats to me @CincyvsEveryone